Tuesday, June 15, 2010

im so excited

I'm exited about summer cuz i get to be free from the girls the comments and the gossip ...
this summer is going to be different tho ...
I'm not going to the place i go every summer Madison Wisconsin alot of my family memories were formed there its some were special i go and can just be myself ...
instead I'm going to Montana with my church yahh i know boringgg but you see there's really fun people that go there and alot of other Church's go there to soo it should be fun and were going through Idaho on a school bus !
I'm also going to California for a special family vacation that im looking very forward to(:
and for the first time in my life i am going to spend the summer with my real dad who i dont see that often so its going to be different !
its going to be awsome and its going to be a very special memorie that i will always remember ...

No comments:

Post a Comment